The Clinical Research Data Warehouse (CDRW) is a partnership between OU College of Medicine, Oklahoma Shared Clinical and Translational Resources (OSCTR), OU Health, and the Oklahoma Health Care Authority/Meditech. The CDRW is working to connect electronic medical records (EMRs) to research and quality improvement/quality assurance (QI/QA) communities. The CDRW supports OUHSC's ability to compete for grants by allowing access to inpatient and outpatient EMRs. CDRW also helps improve care for patients by supporting the facilitation of meaningful local surveillance programs. CDRW is committed to avoiding undesirable work-arounds which create risk for duplicate data entry, poor data quality, and poorly managed smaller databases.
Some of the frequently requested services to CRDW include:
- Feasibility assessments in preparation for research
- Static patient eligibility for research (patient pools)
- Rolling patient eligibility
- Clinical outcomes for retrospective investigations
- Administrative outcomes for quality improvement
- Program evaluation
Investigators who would like to request support from CDRW should submit a request form:
Request CRDW Support
Find us on GitHub!