The Office of Research Administration (ORA) serves as a central resource to faculty and staff of both the Oklahoma City and Tulsa Health Sciences Center campuses for all aspects of research and service contracts.
What does ORA do for you?
- Reviews, negotiates, and executes all basic research, clinical research, public service, professional service agreements and most provider and affiliation agreements.
- Serves as the institutional liaison with external agencies and organizations on all research administration and service contract matters.
- ORA has Institutional signature authority for submission of grants and execution of research and service-related contracts.
The ORA team can help you with:
- Information on funding sources
- Assistance in submitting proposals to external sponsors
- Review of budgets
- University compliance forms and policies
- Federal, state and sponsor requirements
- Negotiation of research and service contract
The Office of Research Administration
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
865 Research Parkway, URP865-450
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Phone (405) 271-2090 Fax (405) 271-8651
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Copyright © 2000-2017
The Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma, All Rights Reserved.
The University of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer