The Nikon TE2000-E is an inverted epi-fluorescent microscoped with X-Y-Z control stage and environmental temperature control with a CO2 chamber. The high precision motorized focus and vibration free optical path changeover mechanism that facilitates fast image capture in 3D.
Latest software update: Scan Slide allows us to quickly scan with a low power objective for image stitching a large area and then selecting regions of interest to be imaged with a higher magnification.
CONFIGURATION OF THE NIKON TE2000-E
- X-Cite 120W lamp for fluorescence light source
- Lamda 10-2 excitation and emission filter wheels
- ASI motorized X-Y stage
- Environmental chamber with CO2 control
- Photometrics Cool Snap ES monochrome digital camera
- Retiga ATI color digital camera
- 10x Plan Fluor NA 0.3 dry
- 20x Plan Fluor NA 0.45 dry
- 40x Plan Fluor NA 0.60 dry
- 60x Plan Fluor NA 1.4 oil immersion
- 100x Plan Fluor NA 1.4 oil immersion
- Metamorph Software
For online scheduling navigate to iLabs for the core login page: https://ouhsc.corefacilities.org/
Minimum appointment time is 15 minutes and anything longer than 4 hours needs approval.
Any problems with iLab calendar read the help manuals below:
SAFE OPERATING PRACTICES (read before using equipment)
SOP for Nikon TE2000
|With operator assistance
|Without operator assistance (must be trained)
|Cancellation Charges (less than 24-hour notice)
NIH Image - Free image processing and analysis program for Macintosh and Microsoft Windows 95 & NT.
Invitrogen SpectraViewer - For help in choosing fluorochomes.
MetaMorph software manual